April 26, 2008

Fun at home and in Arizona

Finally a new post! I was planning on following up on Josh's spotlight with a spotlight for Liz and one for Tali. But then I got the flu and now we're out of town. So here's a quick update - so you won't get bored of checking this blog and continually finding nothing new :)

Matt and I are on a getaway vacation right now - no kids. We are in Bisbee, AZ for a bike stage race. We will race four races in three days. My mom, Dennis & Grandpa Jensen are coming down to visit and watch a few races. Chris & Heidi Clifford & baby came to visit yesterday. It is a fun, querky town with great weather!

The kids are at home. Josh is 7, so he can babysit now. Just joking. Our friend, Sarah, just got back from her mission and hasn't left for college yet, so she's staying at our hosue with the kids this week. Her family lives right across the street and she has four sisters, so the kids are stocked with babysitters! I think they are having a blast, besides the unseasonable two feet of snow that fell last night. I'm so glad we're in AZ!

I'll update you on our races a little later. For now, here are the most recent pictures of the kids:


Josh & Liz recycled this "Lemonade" sign from the neighbor kids when they were done with their lemonade stand. They crossed out lemonade with a highlighter and re-wrote Capri Sun. They decided to stick with the price of 35 cents. Liz & Tali manned the station while Josh scoured the neighborhood for customers. I think Tali & Matt drank most of the profits.
Josh jumping - Josh loves to jump his bike.


This is Tali for ya. As most of you know, she has a habit of taking all of her clothes off during nap and nighttime. This picture is a result of me putting her in a turtle neck. I thought she wouldn't be able to get it off. This is as far as she got it. And those are her pants in her hand. Luckily she left her diaper on this time.
The Q-tip picture is pretty self-explanatory. If you were one and you found Q-tips, where would you put them? They went into her nose next. We all love Tali because she makes us laugh all day long.

4 comments:

Smedley Family said...

Oh Tali! She makes me laugh, seriously!!!! So is it official, can I link you now!? :) I caught up with you on bikeak and saw that it was this weekend. Have fun girly, cause the snow is really suck'n. Let us know when you get back. - Lisa

Tiffanie N. said...

Yes, we're official. Link us!

Heather said...

Wish we could be in Az too! Would you pick a VA race?! Okay, maybe it is high time we get ourselves up to AK!

Good Luck.

Tiffanie N. said...

Let's meet, this fall, Disneyworld.