On Sunday night, when Matt was still gone, I needed something to do. So I ran to Vickie's house in the snow (yes, it snowed) to borrow her copy. I finished it already and am trying to think of a way to not get #4 until my laundry is done. Of course I want to read it . . . badly, but I'd rather read it in clean clothes. My kids would appreciate some clean clothes too. Or I could just read it in the bathtub ;)
All I can say is #4 better have a good ending! #1 made me giddy, #2 made me depressed and #3 made me confused. I think I like Jacob almost as much as Edward now. So, does it have a good ending? I can almost see Vickie's house from my window . . . I could just run there right now. No, laundry. This might be my quickest laundry conquest ever!
5 comments:
I can't believe you are done with all three! You're fast! I enjoyed the last one, we'll have to chat about it when you are done, so let me know!!! Im not a reader, but those books were DANG addicting!!
I read all 4 of these books and hated every minute! I can't believe jacob and edward turn to be gay lovers in the end of book four. What a lame ending
Hey lady.....are you not posting because you are still busy reading?? Hurry up... finish and recap for us, will ya? Or are you still catching up on wash like me?
Ha ha! Matt is seriously slowing my reading progress now that he's home! I tried to get him to go play b-ball tonight with Kendall, but he said he's too tired - whine :) But I'm halfway done with the wash and almost done with the book. I'll update soon.
Kendall and I are reading them again for the second time. We don't even play basketball anymore...we just go to a special quiet place and read out-loud to each other. Then we pretend that he's edward and I'm jacob.
Post a Comment