February 28, 2009

Tiffanie Lights Up Football League







Time to brag up the wife a little here... In the final regular season game of the Anchorage, AK - women's flag football league, the little, fiesty, scrambling Tiffanie earned a solid spot on the all star team for 2009. Leading the league, out of 40 wide receivers, Tiffanie with 51 catches for the season and 13 TD's led her team to a 50-0 route over the Colts. Tiffanie earned player of the week by catching 10 passes with 5 of them for TD's.






If she really wanted to get under the skin of her competitors she might mention that she has 3 children. Good stuff! Congrats Tiff, from your proud hubby

6 comments:

Amy said...

Giddyup! You go girl! :)

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Kuddos for you. Do you know what would really put the cherry on top, if you did this all while you were 9 months pregnant. That would probably put you in the Guiness Book of World Records.

Amber said...

Good grief! I would never have expected such aggression from a teeny woman! Excellent! I hope the kiddos were watching from the sidelines.

Amy said...

You are rockin! Let us know when the games are next and I'll come as your personal cheerleader....wanted or not and sure to embaress you.

Kristi said...

I'm with Amy. YOu are rockin...congrats! Can't wait to see you in aciton.

Heather said...

You look awesome!