- go on a totally fun trip while Matt stayed home and worked for us (no complaints),
- take the kids to visit SO many family members (2 Grandpas, 1 Great-Grandpa, 2 Grandmas, 3 Great-Grandmas, and innumerable aunts, uncles & cousins),
- borrow Grandma Bird's car, then Grandma Evans' car,
- occupy every bedroom and closet in Grandma Bird's house for two weeks and eat more food and create more dirty dishes than she uses in a month,
- enjoy the absolutely beautiful weather,
- drag Papa, Brady, Kaylee, & Ben to Lagoon with us,
- wait out a thunderstorm at 7 Peaks water park,
- go to Kaylee's beautiful wedding with family members I love, who let me dance without giggling and shoo Tali off the golf gren when I'm not paying attention,
- travel for a total of 24 hours (plane & car) and in the end think, "my kids are awesome!"
- come home to a clean house, full fridge, mowed lawn, watered flowers and a new member of the family . . . he has 4 legs and huge paws.
More pics coming soon . . . as soon as I finish unpacking.
For now, love to you all. We miss you tons already! Thanks everyone for coming to see us, driving us around, taking us to dinner, letting us borrow your stuff, taking my kids on awesome adventures or watching them while I went on awesome adventures.
The whole trip I kept thinking, "My family is so cool." You guys know that I love you, but I really like you too. Can't wait to visit again! . . . with Matt next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment