September 5, 2009

Tali Tali

Since Josh and Liz started school, Tali has been creating her own fun, and some mischief.


I had to hide the Dum-Dums because, apparently the top of the fridge wasn't high enough.


I also had to explain to her that it's not okay to put Toby outside without asking me. We don't have a fence.


I also keep finding fruit snack wrappers all over the house. But we don't have any fruit snacks in the pantry . . . oh, food storage! Sneaky, sneaky.


Lastly, the other day I heard her yell,
"Mom, I'm tapped!"
Me: "You're tapped?"
Tali: "Yeah! I'm taaaaaaaaaapped! HELP!"
This is what I found.
I asked her if she could stay trapped for another 30 seconds while I took a picture . . . and another . . . and a video.
She consented.




Tali & Toby.

2 comments:

Smedley Family said...

k that cracked me up about being stuck!!! :D and then on top of that tali telling toby to eat himself, eat your leg!!

funny funny girl!

Anonymous said...

Love it, we should get Tali and Luke together. Then we would see some real mischief!