7 years ago
April 17, 2008
Welcome to Our World
Meet the Novakovichs! Okay, so you've all already met us, but we'd like to keep you updated periodically on what we're doing. Maybe you'll be so enthralled with our world that you'll hop on a plane and come see us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm so so happy you have a blog now! now we can keep up on each other :) and yes, one day we will hop on a plane to come see you, jer & i have both always wanted to go there.
i LOVE the rock climbing in his room, how did you do that?
love u, courtney
(did i ever send you my blogs? here they are just incase)
http://jerrysgirls.typepad.com/jerrys_girls/
this one too:
http://jerrysgirls.typepad.com/the_hatchling_place/
Matt the extroidinaire built the rock wall. I think it went something like this: 2x4s to anchor it, plywood over that, sand texture, paint, and special nuts that you drill into the plywood so you can screw the rock holds in and out of the wall.
I have been checking out your blog periodically. You were one of my inspirations! Although I don't think I'll be as diligent and creative as you with mine. Yours is awesome.
Love ya, Tiff
No such thing as "not big on the html thing"... your blog looks great! I'm sad that we didn't quite make it as your first comment-ers, but we were vacationing in Vegas. Yay! Talk to you soon,
Scott & Ashley
Post a Comment