Tali and I partied until there was no partying left. I'll complete this post when I get home, but for now, check this!
Lance was holding my hand and opening his car door for me. Actually, I was feeling his bike shorts to determine what fine material he uses on his rock hard posterior. Okay, really, I thought it was Matt (because they look so much alike), so I just followed him to the car. When I got in and sat directly on his lap . . . well, let's just say his personal jet is really nice.
4 comments:
Whoa! I love Lance Armstrong too. I bet it was awesome to watch him race. I would be star-struck too. Did you have a blast in Vegas?
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! I am so totally jaw on the floor jealous! Between you and me {and your many fans who'll read this} Lance is one of my serious secret crushes - him and Karl Malone. Don't tell my husband! But seriously - WOW - he really IS right there - and if you DIDN'T touch him or his shorts - I'm so sad.
Me too. I'm a Lance fan.
Hey Beavis, you crack me up!! I am laughing out loud right now!!
Post a Comment