The good news?
The grey tooth is finally gone!
We have been waiting for this day for years, literally.
The bad news?
The removal of the grey tooth involved some pain.
We thought "Crazy Liz" was a thing of the past. No such luck.
The ironic part?
Liz got the grey tooth by being crazy . . . And she lost the grey tooth being crazy.
The only reason we didn't have it professionally pulled is because they said it would be painful.


We were at the Moreheads' house and Liz and Tali were playing with their little girly friends Kira, Sadie & Brielle. They were jumping off the stairs and I think Liz was showing off. Kristi and I had both told the girls to stop jumping. Liz is usually pretty obedient, but apparently not when adrenaline is involved. (Maybe I can blame this on the recent Disney trip.)
Liz decided to try one more jump . . . from 8 stairs up. Seriously, is she crazy? So, I heard the crash landing and the gurgly cry. Then I saw the blood. When I started wiping and examining, she said, "Wait mom! I want my teeth." I instantly knew that her knee must've hit her mouth. My stomach sank for a minute, until I saw that they were both baby teeth. Then a little grin appeared when I saw that the grey one was gone! And lucky for us, we had a dentist and a hygienist on hand to examine Crazy Liz.
Hopefully she learned a lesson. As you can see from the pictures, she was pretty upset about what happened. She cheered up later when she realized that she would move into the lead of "teeth lost" in her class. Next in line is Victoria, who has lost 3. This makes 4 for Liz.
But . . . THE GREY TOOTH IS GONE!!!! YEAAAH!!!!!!
4 comments:
great post. What an awesome story..that is one for the book.
lol!!! i can't believe they came out that way!! were they loose at all? painful!! good thing you were at kristi's so they could look at it!! poor liz ... but hey, the toothfairy gets to come!!!
Does the tooth fairy still make visits during a recession? On a different note, I finally looked on that CD you sent us at Christmas. Wow, that was a long time ago. Thankfully, I was in the room alone when I listend to Interlude 1 and Interlude 2... Unfortunately, I've "misplaced" the CD, and Ashley has not heard it yet.
The recession has not yet reached Alaska. Lucky for us - and Liz. She got a nice reward for her two knocked-out teeth.
And on to that other note . . . I'll have to make sure Ashley knows that CD exists, and that it's interesting!
Post a Comment