February 13, 2009

Time

How is it 5pm already? I just got up! Do you ever have those days when you have to do the math in your head to be sure that your kids were actually at school for 6 and a half hours?


I'm just thinking out loud here. This is what I did:
  • Got up a little early so I could make the kids real breakfast AND do their hair. Usually it's one or the other. Drove them to school so they didn't have to carry all their Valentine goodies on the bus.Went to Wal-Mart with Tali to get ONE thing, maybe two . . . As much as I dislike that place, I seem to spend at least an hour and $100 every time I go.
  • Took lunch an ate with Matt, who was subbing at Service HS.Realized I had about an hour to kill before Liz's Valentine's Day Party. What do you do with an hour? I did nothing.Then back to school with napless Tali in-tow for Liz's party. Then Josh's party. Then home with all three kids . . .

Wait a second, school is over? Seriously? What happened to my day? The syrup is still on the table from breakfast!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nice one. I'm laughing cause I just looked at the clock and can't believe it is 5 o'clock already!? And no idea what is for dinner. oops. This daylight at 5pm, although extremely loved, is messing me up! ;-)