August 3, 2009

Trip Log - Cedar City & the Cabin

The kids and I drove to Cedar City to see my mom and Dennis.

Our first stop was Grandma Evans' house. She let us take her car for the weekend.


We stayed at Grandpa Jensen's house in Cedar City. . . but he wasn't there. He has a girlfriend :)


On Saturday we drove up Cedar Canyon to Uncle Ken & Aunt Linda's cabin. We had a great time, especially the kids. We saw tons of chipmunks, all colors of birds, and humming birds. The kids had a blast feeding the chipmunks (and themselves) peanuts. Aunt Linda whipped everyone in a game of Wii bowling. Her Wii name is "Mean Linda." I assume because she plays a mean game of bowling and doesn't ease up against little kids :)
We also saw a deer in the front yard,
went four-wheeling,


and had a triple birthday celebration.


Oh, and I forgot to mention the nap I took on the couch. I couldn't keep my eyes open! It must be the altitude - 8600 ft!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love it...Can't get enough of so. Utah memories...I'm moving back when we retire..