But Matt's camera is sitting right here and it has two very cute pictures on it, with a cute story to go with them.
Tali was having a hard time deciding what she wanted to be for Halloween. The only thing she could come up with was "a purple monster." I wasn't quite sure how I would pull that one off, so I took her to Wal-Mart so she could expand her options. She immediately fell in love with a neon green, glow-in-the-dark skeleton costume. I was pretty surprised, but she insisted that she wanted to be "scary." I showed her princesses, cowgirls, fairies, even Wonder Woman, but she was totally attached to the skeleton. It actually had a cute face, so I bought it. She was so excited to try it on for Matt. When he got home, I put it on her. She looked in the mirror and . . .
2 comments:
Cute! PS love the new photos on the side!
That is too funny! I love reading your blog. You are such a great writer. I always come away smiling :) Congratulations too!
Post a Comment