My favorite thing about her taking pictures is when I put the memory card into the computer to look at my pictures and find all these random shots. She takes lots of pictures of her own feet, which I think is adorable. She also tries to take her self-portrait a lot. I have a lot of up-the-nose shots of her. I think it's really cute and interesting to see the things she takes pictures of.
I have 160 photos saved in a folder called "Tali's Photography." Here are some of my favorites. (I'm indecisive so I have a lot of favorites.)
Almost the whole face
Up the nose
Feet!
Santa's plate on Christmas morning


The interesting thing to Tali in this shot has got to be the pretty purple flower on the TV screen.

Josh poses way better for Tali than he does for me.
The interesting thing to Tali in this shot has got to be the pretty purple flower on the TV screen.
Josh poses way better for Tali than he does for me.
2 comments:
So cute! I especially love the feet and the BYU gear.
Oh, and you look great!
Post a Comment