January 9, 2010

It's a Girl . . .

. . . another girl!

We all made a guess the night before the ultrasound and it was 4-1 for a boy. I was basing my guess off of my pregnancy and very in-tune motherly instincts. Josh and Matt based their guess on the "need for another boy around here." I think Liz based her guess off of sher odds because she said, "I want a girl, but I think it's a boy." Tali was the only one who guessed girl.

During the ultrasound, Tali was giving her rendition of what she saw. First we saw the face and she said, "It looks like Superman. I think there's a Superman in there." Then, when we were looking at the spine and abdomen, she yelled, "Aaaah! It's a turtle!" I couldn't stop laughing. She liked looking at the feet, but when the tech started measuring the legs she said, "I think it's a bug."

All the while (while the tech was still looking at all the "important parts") Matt and I were looking for another important part. Every time she scanned that area we didn't see anything. Finally she got a perfect shot . . . of parts different than we expected.

We are all very excited to have another girl around here. Josh is a little bummed about not getting a brother, but he is thrilled that he'll never have to share his room (he thinks). I think his room might be the perfect place for a cute little baby girl.

Here she is

Hand in her mouth


Posing and smiling
A perfect little foot
Matt mentioned that in order to even up the teams in our house we'll have to have at least six kids. I'd rather just buy another male dog . . . or even a fish :)

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Congrats!! We are hoping to even the score with #4 (NOT in the works yet)...but I have a feeling we'll be 3 and 1 too! I'm sure she'll be a cutie like the rest of the crew!

Smedley Family said...

I love your posts! You make me laugh writing about Tali! I love the 'stike a pose' picture! Congratulations!! Nash will have a very cool girlfriend! ;D

courtney said...

yah! i'm so so happy for you, you make cute girls :) love you!

Melinda H. said...

Didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! Hope everything has been going well for you.

Kristi said...

YEA!!!
Congrats Team N. Very Cool.

Anonymous said...

Now you don't have to go and buy boy clothes again. You are brave beavis to go for number 4!