I'll tell you what might have to go (well, besides me every 2 hours). . . that stupid, cute little tracker.
Here's me two weeks ago. I think I'm about twice that size now, or at least I feel it :)
Don't get me wrong. I'm ecstatic that I have a measly 17 days to go. I'm 95% of the way to the finish! However, seeing that obnoxious little tracker subtract one day at a time, SO slowly, is getting maddening. Also, knowing that with Tali, 17 days to go really meant 27 days to go is a little frightening!
Honestly, things are going well. The heartburn comes and goes. The restless nights and waking up with aching hips or ribs comes and goes too. I really can't complain. I'm just impatient!
So, I guess you'll know if next week is a good week or not based on whether the adorable little tracker girl remains . . . or mysteriously disappears.
2 comments:
She never had a chance on my blog. Sickening, isn't she?
You, though, look great!
Sorry you're at the yucky stage here, but I hope it goes quickly for you, or at least a little less painfully.
Oh, and try aloe vera juice for your heartburn. No kidding. It tastes disgusting (very bitter) but there is no bad aftertaste so at least it doesn't linger. It miraculously clears up heartburn and indigestion. One pregnancy I was plagued with indigestion and a friend introduced me to aloe vera juice. It saved me from having to eat 29 tums a day and I've had a jug in my fridge ever since. Oh, and you can mix it with juice and it masks the taste extremely well.
Good luck!
Love you Beavis. You still look AMAZING!! Can't wait to hear the news
Post a Comment