Welcome to the world Sophia Ann Novakovich. We'll call her Sophie. She was born June 17, 2010, 20 inches long. I guessed that she weighed 8 lbs even. On her way to the scale, she pooped on the nurse and ended up weighing 7 lbs, 15 ozs. Am I good or what?
The kids have visited her twice. The girls love her, of course. My favorite reaction was Josh's. He wasn't too excited about having another girl in the house, but he was immediately so enthralled with her. He is just in love and ready to take care of me until I'm feeling better. As they left after meeting her for the first time, Josh said, "Thanks for having Sophie, mom!" I have a great video of Tali and Liz inspecting her toes and fingers. Tali is so impressed with how small everything is. I will post it soon.
Sophie and I are both doing well. I'm feeling good and she's just sleepy so far. But when she wakes up, she opens her eyes wide!
4 comments:
She's beautiful, and oh my goodness, looks so much like your other kids, especially Tali!
Congratulations!!!
Oh, and "Sophia-call-her-Sophie" was my top name until we decided on "Mae" at 39 weeks. I love her name!!
Congratulations!! She is adorable! Enjoy all the newborn-ness...I love that part! Her name is beautiful!
Congrats! She looks so much like your other kids! I love the name.
Congrats you guys! She is so cute! You are amazing and so so patient!
Post a Comment