The cute little widget disappeared nine days ago because it said, "Your baby is 1 day old." Go figure the perfect little pregnant girl had her baby on her due date :)
Here I am 10 days past my due date and baby girl still isn't one day old. She's still cooking, but I think today might be the day. I've been thinking that for the last two weeks, but today seems like a good day to have a baby! I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, here is another random sampling of what we've been up to over the last month. I thought the last random sampling would tide over until after the baby was born, just like I thought the last four house cleanings and the last 20 loads of laundry would be my last until we had another little girl in our family. No such luck. Every time I get everything ready to go . . . we don't go anywhere. Luckily I'm still laughing about it, most of the time.
In April I spent the weekend in San Francisco with some of my high school best buddies - Pam, Heather and Lizette. We saw all the sights and did all the fun touristy stuff. We went to China Town, shopped and ate at Fisherman's Wharf, biked across the Golden Gate Bridge, visited the Castro District, jumped on the hotel beds and took a nighttime cruise to Alcatraz. It was so much fun to spend time with those three!
Coincidentally, I had three girlfriends from Alaska who were in San Francisco doing the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon that weekend. I watched their race one morning and after Pam, Heather and Lizette had to fly home, I joined my AK friends for dinner. Corrie and Deana went home that night also, but BethAnne and I hung out in SF for another three days of tourism, food and lots of shopping.



After San Francisco, I came home ready for all the activities that happen in the last two weeks of school. A chilly field-trip to the zoo with Liz's first grade class:
1 comment:
I am pulling for you down here, hope that baby gets tired of being in there. Pictures are cute. You are my favorite pregnant girl. Maybe that is why you get to stay pregnant so long. No one else looks so cute. Miss you. (Did you not get any pictures from the sf trip? Was I supposed to send you some??)
Post a Comment