Name of your high school and graduating year: Dimond - GED, honors
Did you marry someone from your high School? No, from Mexico.
Did you car pool? Yes, as an environmentalist I believe that economy starts with the individual.
What kind of car did you have? VW Scirocco, Subaru Outback, Cutlass Sierra, Chevy Van, 4 motorcycles and a 911 Turbo
What kind of car do you have now? none
What kind of job did you have in high School? Several. Who needs school when you can already hold down three jobs? Matt's Snow Blowing - self employed 10-99, shelf-stocker at Carrs-Safeway, Cart-filler at Costco, Bus-boy at Garcia's, occasional roofer and male erotic dancer.
Were you considered a flirt? That's what she said.
Did you get suspended or expelled? Sadly, no. Once I got punched in the face because I saluted Charlie Bates and called him Master Bates.
Can you sing the fight song? No but I can rock it on my clairinet.
Where did you sit during lunch? On my mullet
What was your school mascot? a freaky-looking cat/dog mix called a Lynx
If you could go back and do it again, would you? Every morning I say, "If I could go back now with all the skillz I have, I'd totally be QB. I could throw the football over those mountains."
What do you remember most about graduation? Nudity...lots of nudity
Who did you take to the Prom in your Senior Year? Obama's mom.
Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? She calls me at home.
7 years ago
3 comments:
I heard your husband went to Twilight with you... what a stud. AND, I heard he liked it? Cool stuff.
He DID like it! Now maybe he'll stop teasing me about Edward. I think he has a crush now too. haha
Oh Edward...so dreamy, Matt
Post a Comment