April 29, 2009

We got a hot tub!!!!

We're totally excited to have hot tub parties, so whenever you feel the need to soak, just pop on over with your swim suit and we'll fire it up!




Ha ha! I think I may have made this same dumb joke last year and I'll probably do it again next year. The only difference with our pool this year is that it has an auto-filter (a hole in the bottom). That might have something to do with the kids trying to use it as a sled this winter :)



I left for an hour and when I got back, Matt had the sprinklers on and all of the neighborhood kids were running through our backyard in their swim suits. I added a hot tub to the mix so they wouldn't freeze. How warm was it, you ask? A lot warmer than it has been for the last 6 months! I think the official temperature almost hit 60 that day.

1 comment:

Mom N said...

Oh, nuts! I had my swimming suit half on before scanning down to see the pictures.