October 25, 2009

Terrible three-and-a-halfs?

Our little angel is finally "testing her bounds." When she does something deliberately wrong, I am at a loss for what to do because she has never done anyting "bad" before. There is no real system in place for disciplining.

The worst part is that I can threaten almost any consequence and she doesn't respond because either she doesn't take me seriously or she just doesn't care. Maybe she's spoiled . . . nah.

Today, after more whining than we could take, Matt said, "Tali, stop being a brat."
Tali was silent for a minute, acting like she didn't hear him, and then said, "If you call me a brat one more time I will smack you!"

Here's the problem: How can you discipline when you can't stop laughing?

2 comments:

Smedley Family said...

ok, i can't stop laughing over that one!!

Heather said...

Send her to her Aunt Heather's house. The only thing I can guarentee is that I will spoil her too!